Thursday, September 24, 2009

Get Outta My Belly, Baby...40 Weeks

Here we are...past the due date and no Audrey yet! I'm sure she just needed some extra time to get extra cute and ready. Typical lil lady...fashionably late.

Although we haven't had any contractions yet and not much dilation (still around 1-2cm), if we are lucky...she'll be coming on her own this weekend. If not, then ready or not...she'll be coming sometime next week. ;)

Belly isn't growing so much as it is dropping now. (And I'm getting up in the middle of the night 4-5times as proof!) I'm still feeling okay otherwise...hips and legs get tired and crampy, but that's to be expected. And it didn't stop me from "nesting" and cleaning like a mad woman yesterday.

We are ready to meet you, baby girl! Hopefully my next blog post will be an intro with lots of pics.

Belly Bump - 40 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice sexy lace.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...I LIVED in sweats...still do actually, hahahaha...those are super cute! Can't wait to get the "we're headed to the hospital" text!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete