Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Full Term: One Ripe Lil' Baby!

The countdown is really on now!
37 weeks down. 21 days to go!

I'm not sure which is harder to believe: the fact that Chris and I will be parents in the very near future? Or the fact that I have kept up this blog throughout my entire pregnancy? haha (I think we can all agree it's the latter!)

Audrey Marie is somewhere around 6 1/3 pounds and 19 inches long head to heel (like a stalk of swiss chard?). She hopefully has a full head of hair and nice round cheeks to boot.

How are us parents-to-be hanging in there? Pretty darn well, I think. We are really trying to take advantage of the time we have together before baby makes three. And we're also making sure we are prepared for Audrey's arrival. Her room is just about done. Clothes, linens, and blankets are washed and put away. Her going home outfits are packed (yes, outfits, a girl has gotta have options). And my bag is just about packed, too. (Only Daddy's left).

Who am I fooling? I'm not nearly as together as this sounds, haha. If you know me, my "to-do" list is a foot long...and I want everything as ready as possible come D-Day. (Problem is my body can't keep up with my energy level). But, if I'm lucky, I'll have some time to check things off my list...cuz my last day of work is FRIDAY!!! Good-bye 8 hrs in a chair, hello maternity leave!!!
As much as I can't wait to meet my baby girl, I'd like to have a week or two to get things done ...and then rest my aching, ever-growing body. Cuz... once she comes... my world will willingly revolve around her.

Baby Bump - 37 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly that BELLY! You look like you are starting to drop already! OMG... I'm sweating I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that cute lil baby in there.... i can't wait to squeeze her! you look good too girl!

    ReplyDelete