Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby's First Kick!

Yesterday was an amazing day...it was a lazy Sunday, beautiful weather, and oh yeah- I FELT THE BABY MOVE! :) Okay, so it wasn't so much a kick as a "tap, tap" but i felt it several times in the afternoon, and after dinner too. Definitely not as strange as I thought it'd feel (kind of cool actually) and so reassuring.

I've been a bad blogger...but we are 18 weeks along today and here are the pics I'm behind on.

Baby Bump - 17wks 3days

Baby Bump - 18wks


Prilaman Boys

3 comments:

  1. Wow...looks like a nice difference between 17 & 18 wks...lookin good chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...the belly really popped! Although, Chris and I agree that the dress is slightly deceiving. (OR the belt helps accentuate what you can's see in the shirt. Who knows. LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Sister you look so cute!! Look at that belly!!!!! I'm way too emotional, it made my eyes tear again.

    ReplyDelete