Thursday, August 20, 2009

Countdown: 5 Weeks to Go!

35 weeks have flown by! In 5 weeks...possibly less...but no more than 7...we'll have a daugher. What an amazing thought.

Audrey is already about 18 inches long and is around 5 1/4 pounds...think honeydew. She doesn't have much room to do somersaults anymore, but you can bet she's finding room to kick and wiggle around.

Have I dropped? Is she head down? Heck if I know. haha. I have a feeling if she's not head down yet, then she's getting there, because her hiccups are at the lower part of my belly now...and about 99% of her kicks are at the top right. I've been getting some major leg spasms once or day or so...and my hips are starting to feel the pressure......so that could be a sign that she's getting ready to drop or has already started? Your guess is as good as mine. If I remember correctly (which is highly unlikely these days)...but I think the doc will check at my appointment next week. I'll keep ya posted.

This weekend we'll be putting things together (swing, bouncer, carseat) and packing our hospital bags. And, if my body can keep up....hopefully I'll get some of Audrey's laundry washed and ready.

O
nto the bump:

[Sorry the picture is so BIG. My editor is acting up. When I make it smaller, it gets too pixalated]

Baby Bump - 35 Weeks

1 comment: