Wednesday, August 5, 2009

33 Week Bump

Okay, here we are...33 weeks into this pregnancy and 7 weeks remaining. Still cannot believe how fast it's passing by! People ask how I'm feeling these days. Although are quite a few things slowing me down lately, we have so much to be grateful for that I cannot complain. (Well, I can't complain too much).

Audrey is just over 4 pounds...imagine a nice, ripe pineapple. Her length is passing 17 inches now and she's starting to lose that wrinkled, alien look. She's moving more than ever and getting stronger, too. (Is it possible to be internally bruised? Cuz I definitely have sensitive spots in my belly!) Kick me as much as you'd like, baby girl......just keep healthy, and don't try to come meet us too early! But not too late either! :)

Onto the bump...

Baby Bump - 33 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. why hello beautiful!!!! you look great .... yippeee 43 days left!

    ReplyDelete