Thursday, June 4, 2009

16 Weeks Left!

Our little girl is growing and growing and at 24 weeks young, she's about the size of an ear of corn. Although she has been pretty lean up to this point.....she will now start filling in and forming those Prilaman-Kline cheeks we all know she'll don. Her brain is still growing, her respiratory system is refining and taste buds are developing. I've read that the foods I eat now can possibly effect her 'likes' when she's older. Guess I better start eating even more veggies! (And less ice cream...? Nah.)

This morning I had a doctor appointment where we went over the BIG ultrasound...and everything looks great! BabyP's size, weight, and organs are all growing as they should. (Thank the Lord.) According to her size at the ultrasound, we are still due at the end of September... putting us somewhere between September 22nd and 25th. For clarity, we'll just stick with 9/23/09. :) Here's the latest bump!

Baby Bump - 24 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 05, 2009

    Holy moly!! Lucky you, you're only pregnant in the boobies and belly. I can't wait!!!

    btw, i love seeing your bracelet on all the time... makes me happy! =)

    ReplyDelete