Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lickety Split...

This update is going to be a quick one. Lots of things to do before traveling to visit our new niece!

Baby girl is growing and growing.....and is making her presence known by the size of my belly. She is about the length of a carrot, and as of last week she was 13ounces....and I'm sure she's grown a bit since then. (See picture below) LoL.

I've been really trying to stay active with long walks in the early morning, and Charlie-the-pup doesn't seem to mind. Aside from the teen-like pimples on my face, I'm feeling good lately. I have most of my energy back (although bedtime is still early) and my hunger pangs have subsided (somewhat).

This little girl of ours sure is active. She was moving all around for our ultrasound, and yesterday she was practicing her kicks and punches. (But I didn't mind that one bit.) She goes through quite days and then tries to kick my butt on others.....so I'll take any movement I can get. :) They are love taps, I'm sure.


OK, not a "short" blog...but I do type fast. *winks*

Baby Bump - 21 Weeks

Baby Bump - 21 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment