Tuesday, March 10, 2009

...Woosh, woosh, woosh...

...we heard the strong, quick sound of our baby's heart today! It was amazing--and I was instantly overcome with emotions that I didn't expect. BabyP is really in there...with a tiny heart, and little limbs, and cheeks that will one day be round and pinchable (both cheeks, of course). To hear the proof of the life we created and to have Chris by my side...I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Doctor said my tummy was growing according Mother Nature's rules at 1cm per week. But what is going on inside?! Well, glad you asked. BabyP is about the size of a lime and weighs about half an ounce. Fingers will soon begin to open and close, toes will curl, and eye muscles will clench. BabyP is already stretching and kicking and moving around, but I won't be able to feel it for another month or two.

We are approaching the end of our first trimester...which ends around week 13. Please keep BabyP in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…

    ReplyDelete